At Sunny Hills Behavioral Health, the health and well-being of our patients, staff, and communities where we live and serve is our highest priority. As concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19) mount we want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and taking additional precautions to keep our patients and employees safe.
We are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies, and have taken the following measures in our offices as added precautions:
- We are communicating with our staff frequently and providing proper guidance and information to help them stay healthy.
- We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfecting procedures in all locations and deployed additional hand sanitizer, antibacterial cleaning supplies and materials to all of our facilities, along with gloves for our staff. According to the CDC, the single most important thing you can do to keep yourself and others safe is frequently wash your hands and not touch your face.
- We have advised our staff not to come to work if they are feeling ill.
- We are also encouraging our patients to continue seeing their providers with telemedicine. All of our providers are trained to see patients through our online telemedicine portal, doxy.me. Please call our office if you have questions about seeing your provider through telemedicine.
- We will not be charging patients for appointment cancellations for the next 30 days.
Although these are challenging times for all of us, we are confident that our office will continue to be safe, and we remain open for business. We will continue to monitor the situation daily and follow advice from the CDC and other health organizations in order to ensure everyone’s safety. Please be diligent in following CDC guidelines for prevention: CDC’s Share Facts about COVID-19
As always, we appreciate your understanding and patience and look forward to continuing to serve you.
Welcome to Sunny Hills Behavioral Health & Sunny Hills TMS
At SHBHI, doctors bring extensive training and continuing education in the diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric disorders with pharmacology management.
Sunny Hills Behavioral Health is committed to providing exceptional care of behavioral health and services for individuals and their families. Our highly qualified providers may help you with issues you might be suffering from.
Our providers specialize in treatment in a variety of areas including adult, adolescent and child psychiatry; couple, marriage and family therapy. At SHBHI, providers bring extensive training and continuing education.
Want To Know More About Our Services?
At SHBHI, we have qualified doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating ADHD. Our qualified child and adolescent psychiatrist can diagnose, provide therapy and prescribe medication.